We represent companies, in all matters in which the scope and content intervene with constitutional aspects, such as matters regarding freedom of speech rights, and as well as telecommunications.
We offer guidance on the following topics, that are mentioned as examples, but not limited to:
- - Advice and guidance to companies involved in the telecommunication field.
- - Procedures required to attain concessions for the use of frequencies, public networks, orbital positioning and signal reception of frequency bands associated to foreign satellite systems.
- - Acquire permits to operate telecommunications trading services.
- - Crafting, editing and negotiation of contracts regarding internet publicity.
- - Dealings and procedures in relation to the Secretary of Communications and Transport as well as the Federal Commission for Communications.
- - Legal advice and representation for companies in the Radio and Television Industry.